Brown Foundation Fellowship Program & Residency / Deadline: Oct 15 & Feb 15
The Brown Foundation Fellows Program, based at the Dora Maar House in Ménerbes, France, provides residencies of one to three months for mid-career professionals in the arts and humanities to concentrate on their fields of expertise.
Outstanding midcareer professionals in the arts and humanities are encouraged to apply for residencies from the Brown Foundation Fellows Program at the Dora Maar House.
Each application needs to include:
• C.V. (no more than 3 pages)
• Project description
• Community participation description
• 2 professional references
• Samples of your work
• Scan of your valid passport (non-EU candidates); photocopy of your ID papers (French or EU candidates)
• Proof of any necessary visas, where applicable
• $20 application fee
Deadlines Applications not submitted by the due date will not be considered.
Two cycles each year:
• Fellowships beginning March 1 or after & ending no later than June 30: Applications due by October 15
• Fellowships beginning July 1 or after & ending no later than November 30: Applications due by February 15