Now Hiring an Administrative and Curatorial Assistant
We are currently seeking an Administrative and Curatorial Assistant
The main objective of this position is to provide administrative and operational support for the Arts and Humanities Programming Division.
The Administrative and Curatorial Assistant works with division staff supporting the daily work related to our nationally touring exhibitions program, ExhibitsUSA. You will need to undertake projects that can change daily; to communicate with staff, constituents, and other relevant parties; and to handle confidential matters.
Job Type: Full Time
Reports to: Director of Arts and Humanities Programming
Status: Full Time; Non-Exempt
Location: Kansas City, MO
Salary Description: $20.67—22.60 per hour
- 2+ years of administrative experience preferably in a creative, nonprofit environment, with an understanding of data management practices;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel, with SalesForce, Form Assembly, DocuSign and Adobe Acrobat working knowledge;
- Collaborate with a diverse group of staff and professional colleagues;
- Participative work style with the ability to assist members of the team;
- Commitment to the artistic and service-based mission of the organization; and
- Cross-cultural understanding and sensitivity to other cultural values, norms, and customs.
Read the full job description, including duties and working conditions, and apply on our portal.