Opportunity for Dance Presenters
National Dance Presenters Forum, July 11–15
Applications are due March 28
Jacob’s Pillow, in partnership with the Association of Performing Arts Professionals (APAP) and our partners at the New England Foundation for the Arts (NEFA), invites emerging dance presenters to apply for an immersive professional development experience to:
- Strengthen curatorial practice in dance
- Discuss critical issues facing the dance field
- Learn about and share audience engagement strategies
- Explore collaborative strategies to support choreographic development
- Strengthen professional networks
Individuals who have been presenting dance for less than five years, or are based at an organization that has been presenting dance for less than five years, are encouraged to apply. 15 participants will be selected, receiving housing, meals, and Festival performance tickets.
Participants from the M-AAA region (Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Texas) will be eligible for travel stipends upon selection for the program.