Our Annual Report
Empowering community through art
Just as it was at our founding in 1972, more than 50 years ago, Mid-America Arts Alliance continues to develop and nourish collaborative relationships to increase access to the arts and creativity for all Americans. In FY22, M-AAA continued to provide support and guidance to arts organizations, artists, and creatives as the pandemic stretched into its third year.
- 3,685 artists and creatives served.
- 471,773 people connected with art experiences.
- Nearly $3 million in grants awarded to artists and arts organizations.
- To states as far as Alaska and in rural communities as small as Lebanon, Kansas (population 178).
Read more about how M-AAA empowered communities through art during FY2022, and review our activities in these past annual reports.
- Annual Report FY22Annual Report FY22A summary of our activity and impact from July 1, 2021-June 30, 2022
- Annual Report FY21Annual Report FY21A summary of our activity and impact from July 1, 2020–June 30, 2021
- Annual Report FY20Annual Report FY20A summary of our activity and impact from July 1, 2019–June 30, 2020
- Form 990DownloadOur most recently filed 990
Pictured: Câmi Thomas, video still from Tuko Sasa, 2020; video, time: 3:51; Courtesy of the artist